Relay HAT 2 gives you control to switch high-power devices. It has five-channel high-quality mechanical relays. Relay HAT 2 is stackable up to 8 boards. The high current area of the board has been isolated from the control side with cutouts and photocouplers. Raspberry Pi or external power supply can power the relays according to your choice.
Relay HAT 2 makes device control practical and safe with its powerful relays and isolated electronic components.
- 5Ch OMRON 10A Relays. (10A @ AC 110-240V, 5A @ DC 30V)
- Stackable up to 8 boards, 40 relays.
- Only uses I2C pins.
- Grove compatible I2C port.
- Optical isolation and isolation slot.
- Internal or external power input option.
- Power filter.
- ID EEPROM for Raspberry Pi HAT specification compliance.