Relay HAT gives you control to switch high-power devices. It has four channel 10 Amps mechanical relays. High current area of the board has been isolated from the control side with cutouts and photocouplers. Raspberry Pi or external power supply can power the relays according to your choice.
Relay HAT makes device control practical and safe with its powerful relays and isolated electronic components.
- 4x Powerful AC240V 7A / AC125V 10A / DC28V 10A relays can switch devices on or off.
- Normally open and normally closed pins of the relays are both connected to the terminals.
- Host device's I2C, UART, SPI, 2x CS, and 6x GPIO pins and power outputs are shared to header terminal.
- Photocouplers between the host device and relay control circuit protect your system from ripples.
- You can select an internal or external power supply to power the relays.