All-in-One Narrow-Band Connectivity
NB-IoT HAT is a narrow-band connectivity solution for Raspberry Pi. It carries Quectel BG95 LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module with GNSS/GPS functionality. Moreover, NB-IoT HAT has an accel & tilt sensor for movement detection, CryptoAuthentication device for IoT security, Analog-to-Digital converter and Grove compatible ports for external sensors. That combination makes NB-IoT HAT an all-in-one connectivity solution.
NB-IoT HAT Comes with Molex dipole flexible antenna.
NB-IoT HAT combines the latest technology connectivity with numerous expansion options.
- Supports LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS to provide maximum connectivity options.
- Securely connects to the cloud services via Cryptographic co-processor.
- Detects movement and theft attempts via its accelerometer and tilt sensor.
- NB-IoT HAT has Grove system compatible I2C, digital, and analog ports.
- Four-channel single-ended or two-channel differential analog inputs are available.
- ID EEPROM for Raspberry Pi HAT specification compliance.
We're preparing NB-IoT HAT's documentation, and it will be published soon.
NB-IoT HAT provides the following devices and connectivity options:
- Quectel BG95 Module
- LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS Connectivity
- Fully compliant with 3GPP Rel. 14 specifications and offers a maximum data rate of 375Kbps downlink and 1.2Mbps uplink
- Positioning: GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo)
- Microchip ATECC608A CryptoAuthentication Device
- Cryptographic Co-Processor with Secure Hardware-Based Key Storage
- Hardware Support for Asymmetric Sign, Verify, Key Agreement
- Hardware Support for Symmetric Algorithms
- Networking Key Management Support
- Secure Boot Support
- Internal High-Quality NIST SP 800-90A/B/C Random Number Generator (RNG)
- Two High-Endurance Monotonic Counters
- Unique 72-Bit Serial Number
TI ADS1018 SPI Analog-to-Digital Converter
Measures 4x analog inputs and internal temperature. Distributed to 2 Grove System compatible ports.
NXP MMA8491Q Accelerometer & Tilt Sensor
Measures 3 axis acceleration. Generates interrupt on X, Y, or Z tilt detect.
NB-IoT HAT has six 3.3V Grove System compatible ports.
- Two I2C Ports
- Two Digital I/O Ports
- Two Analog Input Ports
This memory holds manufacturer information, GPIO setup, and device tree. The OS loads required drivers and configures GPIO pins according to the data on this memory. ID EEPROM is required for Raspberry Pi HAT specification compliance.
We're preparing libraries and jump-start samples. They will be available soon.