Proto uHAT gives you the freedom to build your own Raspberry Pi Zero HATs. You can do sensor carriers, interface boards, or anything you imagine. There are breadboard style pads for IC placement and free pads for anything else.
Proto uHAT helps you to build easier.
- 14 column breadboard style pads with a power line.
- 52 free pads.
- 5V, 3.3V, I2C, UART, SPI, and 12x GPIO pads from Raspberry Pi Zero.
- There are extra I2C pads on the breadboard (IC) side for easy connectivity.
- Pads are numbered for easy content creation.
- Stackable header.
- There are free ID EEPROM pads in case you need to add one to your design.
Feel free to join our community forums to share your projects and get ideas. Proto uHAT's dedicated category page is at community.turta.io/c/raspberry-pi/proto-uhat address.