IoT HAT orchestrates high-end components demanding in IoT scenarios. It combines sensors, relays, IO's and an IR remote transceiver on a single board. This combination allows you to create complex scenarios without the hassle of cable clutter easily. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, IoT HAT will help you to develop the best in the shortest possible time.
Ingeniously placed components on IoT HAT makes developers' life easier. All components can be accessed via GPIO and I2C interfaces.
- Bosch Sensortec BME680 Environmental Sensor: Measures temperature, relative humidity, pressure, and gas resistance. Calculates altitude and indoor air quality.
- Broadcom APDS-9960 Ambient light, RGB, Gesture and Proximity Sensor: Measures ambient light, RGB values, and proximity. Detects hand gestures.
- Vishay VEML6075 UV Sensor: Measures UVA and UVB. Calculates UV A Index, UVB Index, and average UV Index.
- NXP MMA8491Q Accelerometer & Tilt Sensor: Measures 3 axis acceleration. Generates interrupt on tilt detect.
- AM312 Passive IR Motion Sensor: Detects human movement.
- 2x LCA717S Solid State Relays: Turns DC devices on or off.
- LTV-827S Photocoupler: Optically isolates 4x inputs.
- Vishay TSOP75338W IR Receiver and VSMB10940X01 IR Transmitter: Decodes and encodes 38KHz NEC protocol IR remote commands.
- ADC: Measures 4x analog inputs.
- I2C and I/O Sockets: Board has 1x I2C and 4x I/O connection.