RC Driver HAT is a Raspberry Pi interface board for making autonomous RC vehicles. You can control ESCs, servo motors, LED lighting; connect sensors, decode receiver pulses, and much more to digitize your RC vehicle. It combines everything needed for controlling RC vehicles using Python!
- 4Ch PWM output for RC servo or ESC.
- 4Ch analog input for distance sensors.
- 4Ch PWM decoder for manual remote control.
- 5Ch MOSFETs for LED lighting.
- 3D Accelerometer and gyroscope.
- 2Ch tachometer input for measuring speed and direction.
- Onboard fan for cooling the Raspberry Pi's CPU.
- 2-6 Cell Li-Po compatible battery monitoring.
- High-efficiency switching power supply for back-powering the Raspberry Pi.
- Grove compatible I2C and UART ports.
- ID EEPROM for Raspberry Pi HAT specification compliance.