Relay Shield gives you the power to control 4 devices with Arduino. It has 4 channel AC 240V 10A / DC 24V 10A mechanical relays. So you can control things like desk lamps with this board. High Voltage area and Arduino connections are optically isolated to protect your Arduino from possible Voltage spikes. Relay Shield has an onboard voltage regulator, so you can select Arduino regulator or Vin to power relays.
- 4x Relays: Four powerful AC240V 10A / DC24V 10A relays can switch devices on or off. These relays have 100.000 to 10.000.000 on - off life, according to the load.
- NO and NC Terminals: Normally open and normally closed pins of the relays are both connected to the terminals.
- Onboard Regulator: If you'll be using more than one shield, Arduino's internal regulator might not be sufficient. In this case, Relay Shield uses its onboard regulator to power the relays from Vin.
- Optical Isolation: Photocouplers between Raspberry Pi and relay control circuit protect your system from ripples.
- Extension Headers: Arduino pinouts are extended with their labels. You can use other shields with Relay Shield unless there is no pin conflict.
- Circuit Diagram: There is a small circuit diagram on the back of the board to display how the system works.